THE BIKE RIDE
• Departs Lakeside café in Roundhay Park, 10.00am on Saturday 18th September 2004
• The route takes you (almost entirely on back roads) 20 miles to Knaresborough. Transport back to Leeds for yourself and your bike will be available. Those who are keen to continue can cycle back to Leeds - a further 20 miles. You will be given a map and an information sheet.
• Refreshments We will stop at a pub on the way - bring your own sandwiches.
• Sponsorship A bottle of rum will be given to the person raising the most money.
ALL PROCEEDS FROM THE RIDE WILL BE SENT TO THE PROJECTS WE SUPPORT IN LA CONCHA (our twin town), NICARAGUA
• Further details and sponsorship forms -