We are a part residential, part public squatted social centre near Leeds city centre. We've been around for a while, but never done a formal indymedia post about our existance, better late than never eh...
We have a number of resources you are free to use, and we welcome any ideas on how else we can use the space!
Library opening days
This is our first attempt at public open days, it's be lovely to see some people...
Come and browse our large selection of books, films, computer games, board games and toys. Unlike most libraries, we don't have return dates and cards; take things for as long as you want and bring them back when you're done so other people can use them.
Everything we have has been donated to us; feel free to clean our your cupboard and bring anything you don't want any more. The library will be open on Monday the 24th of October, and then every Monday after that.
Dinner will be served around 7, the library will be open for browsing from 5-8.
Got a group you would like to to a benefit for? Come down and talk to us, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the resources we have at the moment...
- Art Space, with plenty of art materials, a sewing machine and a typewriter. We are also working on a darkroom.
- Band Room, with a drum kit and PA
- Computer room, we are working on free public internet access (ready for November?)
- Large events room, we have just held a very successful film festival in here, and it's suitable for any event up to about 50 people
- Smaller events room, suitable for small film showings, or just crashing out...
- Healing space, feel free to come and heal others, offer your services, or share some skills
- 4 kitchens, in various working order for doing large catering.
We also have plenty of free rooms, and we would encourage groups to get involved and use them how they like.
Contact for everything: email@example.com. Or pop in and see us at 34 Hanover Square, Little Woodhouse, LS3 1AW.