The conference will include a variety of speakers, discussion and activist training workshops on themes including sexual liberation, international solidarity and women's struggles as workers. Planned sessions include:
- Pornography, objectification and freedom of speech
- Equal pay, low pay and workers' struggle
- Prostitutes: workers or victims?
- The fight for abortion rights - planning actions for the next year
- Building campaigning women's groups
- Against war, against theocracy - Iranian women fight back
Feminist Fightback is free and open to all; to find out more, get involved and/or register, please visit our website.