Helen Mary Cole, aged 48, died on 3 June 2007
while in the care of Styal Prison, Cheshire
Demonstration will take place on Wednesday 13 June 2007 starting at 1.00 pm
Reporters and photographers are welcome to attend
(2) Demonstration, for the duration of the afternoon, will be led by Pauline Campbell, bereaved mother of Sarah Elizabeth Campbell, 18, who died in the so-called care of HMP and YOI Styal on 18 January 2003.
(3) Helen Cole is the fifth woman to die in prison this year (England & Wales; apparently self-inflicted deaths).
(4) The demonstration on 13.06.07 will be the 24th demonstration to be held outside women's prisons in England since protests began in 2004.
(5) To date, Pauline Campbell has been arrested 14 times, and is currently awaiting criminal trial at North Avon Magistrates' Court.
(6) Prison address: HMP & YOI Styal, Styal Road, Styal, Nr Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 4HR.