X | 09.11.2002 11:16
To listen to the interview, go to: http://twincities.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=8269&group=webcast
John Judge is a respected researcher. He grew up in a military/intelligence family and took an interest in the covert world following the assassination of JFK. There are times when he seems to not get all details of specific issues he discusses 100% inline with all documentation, but he's nevertheless pretty good at juggling encyclopedic voluminous detail and relaying them -- a major challenge for any researcher. So, even though I don't take as gospel everything he says, he's definitely worth listening to as a point of reference for further investigation.
He appeared on BlackOp Radio on November 7, 2002 (show #100), and among the issues he talks about are some of the strange circumstances surrounding the Wellstone plane crash. The attached MP3 is slightly lower quality than the actual stream you can listen to at the show's homepage ( http://www.blackopradio.com/archives.html ), but the file has only the Judge portion and in a single file, so it's more handy to listen to.
Here are most of the topics discussed, generally in the order in which they are taken up:
- Discusses some of the history of strange plane accidents and some of the initial issues relating to the Wellstone plane crash; Discusses detailed information about the Dorothy Hunt crash (wife of Watergate co-conspirator)
- Discusses different ideas about direct democracy and corruption in our current system
- Discusses his evidence collection indicating that the Flight 77 did hit the Pentagon, and his view that the story that it never hit might be disinformation with an intent to discredit at a later date or place focus elsewhere
- Discusses evidence of military stand-down on 9-11
- Coalition On Political Assassinations (COPA), formed in 1994, part of the effort that got the release of the JFK assassination files released; they're a coalition of researchers and experts that both research and lobby; a big program they're working on now is to get the files on MLK, Jr. released, much in the same way they participated in getting the JFK papers released
For more information on John Judge, you can see: