Disrupt Army recruiting event in London, 26-28 Sept
"Mission: London Soldier 2003 is the Army's biggest event taking place in the capital which promises to show you the real British Army and London's Reserve Forces. There will be the chance to get your hands on the Army's most high tech vehicles and equipment, while witnessing action-packed displays by some of Britain's toughest soldiers."
On the other hand, if you have materials left over from DSEI and would like to reuse them then get down to Chelsea Barracks...
Alternatively, dress up as an "ordinary" citizen, come along and ask awkward questions like:
* How many people have you killed?
* If I joined the Army, would I have to kill someone?
* Is the occupation of Iraq legal?
* Does the British army use cluster bombs?
* How many tonnes of "Depleted" Uranium has been used by the British Army in Iraq?
* How much is the recruitment event costing UK citizens?
* Why can't you spend the money on saving lives, rather than destroying lives?
As their website says: "Entry is free, so come and meet the Army and London’s Reserve Forces. Bring your family and friends!"
"Three days only: Friday 26 September to Sunday 28 September 10am - 5pm at Chelsea Barracks, Chelsea Bridge Road - nearest tube: Sloane Square, nearest train: Victoria Station."
And with a brilliant sense of timing, just as last year, this event will coincide with a massive demonstration against war on Saturday 27 September...!