The last meeting had no agenda or agreed facilitator we need to change this if the ESF is not to descend into a farce.
* Consciences and meeting practicalities - lets get some people who know about consciences to facilitate the meeting on the 29th. I put my self forward, 3 other people would be good so that we could do it in pairs and swap over half way. These people need some nolage of consensus building and not to have done it before - see the ESF agreement on rotating facilitators during ESF meetings. (10-20 min)
* Short report back from working groups (5 min each 20-30 min total)
* organising structure for ESF, agree after amendment - has anyone who isn't a liar got the list - to the "political front" proposal from last meeting. (60 min)
- might as well as its needed.
- Work out democratic election/selection structure.
- The "old-left" whont except the zero funding - but the is an opt out clauses so in a sprit of compromise lets make that more open by right (:
- other amendments some one needs to add them.
* European assembly meeting 6/7th March - Where? It will almost certainly be at the GLA if some one doesn't bring another London venue to the meeting. We should commit to the meeting after that being outside London - please bring ideas (10 min)
This is the agenda purposed by one of the practicality group as mandated by the European ESF meeting. It has been distributed in an open and accountable way to as many of the ESF groups as possible - this e-mail agenda has been posted to over 500 people on both the ESF organising lists and several thousands outside the ESF process vier different Indymedia web sights.
Culture/media/practicality working groups