Mohmmed Sabel Rayan from Beit Duqqu village
Zakariya Eyad from Beit Iksa village
They were shot today during a demonstration. The demonstration is continuing. All the people, including
women, children, internationals and Israeli activists are down on the land demonstrating against the Wall.
The activists fear that the Israeli army will kill more people today!!
Since yesterday the people went together with their bodies only to confront the bulldozers. Yesterday 11 people were shot with live bullets and taken to hopsital and 7 others injured by beatings and rubber bullets. ISM founder Huwaida Arraf was punched in the face by a soldier and then arrested. She is in court today.
Please do something about this.
to Contact the Israeli Government
· Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon
Office of the Prime Minister
3 Kaplan Street, PO Box 187
Fax: +972 2 651-2631
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Defense Minister, Shaul Mofaz
Fax: +972 3 696-2757, +972 3 691-6940, +972 3 691-7915
· Foreign Minister, Silvan Shalom
Fax: +972 2 530-3704, +972 2 530-3506
3. United Nations
· Office for the Spokesman for the Secretary General United Nations,
S-378 New York, NY 10017
Phone: (212) 963-7162
· Fax:(212) 963-7055
· Secretary General of the UN, Mr. Kofi Annan
Phone: (212) 963-5012
Fax: (212) 963-4879
· Acting United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights,
· Representative of the UN in Palestine, Mr. Terie Rod Larsen
Phone: +972 8 282-2914
Fax: +972 8 282-0966
4. European Parliament
Individual members of the EU Parliament: