We are getting in touch again to let you know that our Bulletin Nº 18 is available at the usual address. Alternatively, you can access it directly by clicking on this link:
The bulletin can be found in pdf compressed format in order to make downloading swifter, or you can also find it in word format:
- The mother of a Basque prisoner, latest victim of the dispersal policy. His father was taken to intensive care in a serious condition:
- Euro-order against the Basque citizen Jean François Lefort:
- Attempts to stop Basque prisoners being released according to the law:
- Observers find lack of impartiality in the Kanze case
They criticised the admittance by Audiencia Nacional of confessions obtained under torture as evidence:
- Two members of the Spanish military beat up a man in Donostia:
- The Guardia Civil and the Policía Nacional will have a unified database:
We hope you find this bulletin interesting. We in Behatokia remain committed to sending you the bulletin periodically.
As we always say, please feel free to let us know about any queries or suggestions you may have.
All the best