Having recognized the previous facts we are left with the following consequences:
(1) Depleted uranium explains the changes in the Master Code in the DNA caused by Baghdad Boils much better than the 'sand flies’ (if the sand flies are not simply considered as an army code word for 'uranium particles’ or alike)."
December 23, 2005
There’s a possibility that the US Department of Defense (DoD) is hiding the US casualties under a disguise of 'Baghdad Boils’, a disease plaguing the US troops in Iraq, claimed to be caused by the sand fly bites, but possibly by depleted uranium (DU) radiation. To explore this issue I’ve forwarded the following article to DU experts in the world to have it checked and I’m now publishing it as a preliminary announcement here in iraq-war.ru. I’ll keep you updated on this as soon as I hear of them (if confirmed you can’t miss the fat mainstream headlining).
Recent evidence proves that depleted uranium (DU) is the definite cause of Gulf War Syndrome. Fourteen years after its introduction, DU has revealed as a death sentence, lately brought forth by Leuren Moret (cf. e.g. http://www.sfbayview.com/081804/Depleteduranium081804.shtml and the sources to this article).
The biological particulate effect targets the Master Code in the DNA and causes numerous diseases difficult to define, but in effect devastating the human body for example with multiple malignancies and developing cancers. Out of 580,400 soldiers in first Gulf War, 11 thousand have died and already by 2000 there were 325,000 permanently disabled, the number increasing by 43,000 every year.
Besides, DU has internally contaminated their sexual partners, who have developed endometriosis and have been forced to have hysteroctomies due to health problems. 67 percent of a test group of 251 soldiers have had babies with severe birth defects (missing members, organs, immune system diseases).
The United States has deliberately developed the DU in order to utilize the deadly properties of the DU and contaminated not only 42 states in United States, Sinai in Yom Kippur war (1973), Yugoslavia, southern Iraq (and areas nearby) in the first Gulf War and from 2003 on again in Iraq.
One of the reasons that the US deploys it allies in the southern parts of the Iraq, because it does not want to expose its own troops to the deadly radiation there from the first Gulf War. Thus the British, and the other coalition troops have been generously given the responsibility of the southern Iraq.
In a story 'Skin ulcers plague men from N.C. unit’ (cf. http://www.charlotte.com/mld/observer/news/local/13454217.ht
m ) we are told:
"In addition to the combat casualties suffered during a tour of duty in Iraq last year, an N.C. National Guard brigade also had to medevac 13 men back to a U.S. hospital after volleyball games left them vulnerable to one of the Iraq war's most exotic hazards – an outbreak of skin ulcers that can grow for years.
The victims, all men from the same small unit, contracted cutaneous leishmaniasis, characterized by weeping sores that refuse to heal, said Lt. Col Tim Mauldin, the brigade's top medical officer.
The illness is nicknamed "Baghdad Boil." At the time the guardsmen contracted it last year, the only way to treat it was to fly them back to Walter Reed Army Medical Center for up to three weeks of intravenous treatments with a drug called Pentostam"
Using Pentostam in the treatment of sand fly bite is most curious for two main reasons:
(1) One is tempted to suspect the US diagnosis, because for leishmaniasis, phlebotomus argentipes (also known as Kala-azar), a disease indeed caused by the bite of sand fly, there is a new, oral drug (Miltefosine( is now available. The medicine is effective (cf. http://www.who.int/tdr/diseases/leish/press_release.htm ), which makes the US use of sodium stibogluconate (commercial names: Pentostam or Stibanate) instead very curious, until we read the comment of Lt. Col Tim Mauldin concerning the sores (rather: 'malignancies’) known as Baghdad Boils: "No matter what you do, it just keeps getting bigger and bigger.")
(2) Pentostam is administered into veins and "results in a greater than 50% decrease in parasite DNA, RNA protein and purine nucleoside triphosphate levels" (cf. http://emc.medicines.org.uk/emc/assets/c/html/displaydoc.asp
?documentid=2182, section 5, Pharmacological properties ). It is not immediately obvious how the bites of tiny sandflies could cause changes in the Master Code in the DNA?
(3) Although the sand flies are unlikely cause for the Baghdad Boils, we can seek a different, more natural explanation for the disease is from the the unit itself, to which all thirteen man belong. The 30th Enhanced Heavy Separate Brigade (Mech), "Old Hickory", has one battalion of M-1 Abrams Main Battle Tanks and two battalions of M-2 Bradley Fighting Vehicles (cf. http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/army/30in-bde.
The main weapon of the M1A1 is the M256 120mm smoothbore cannon, designed by the Rheinmetall Corporation of Germany. Engagement ranges approaching 4000 meters were successfully demonstrated during Operation Desert Storm. The primary armor-defeating ammunition of this weapon is the armor-piercing, fin-stabilized, discarding sabot (APDS-FS) round, which features a depleted uranium penetrators (cf. http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m1.htm ).
On the other hand, we know already from the first Gulf War that: "Soldiers who served in Bradley fighting vehicles, where it was common to sit on ammunition boxes where depleted uranium ammunition was stored, are now reporting that many have rectal cancer."
Having recognized the previous facts we are left with the following consequences:
(1) Depleted uranium explains the changes in the Master Code in the DNA caused by Baghdad Boils much better than the 'sand flies’ (if the sand flies are not simply considered as an army code word for 'uranium particles’ or alike). In fact, the diagnosis of Baghdad Boils as 'leishmaniasis’ put forth in several connections by Dr. Roger Bate is itself highly suspicious as Dr. Bate is a visiting fellow at American Enterprise Institute, a front for international armed looting around the world.
(2) As the United States treats the cancer developing multiple malignancies of its tank crews with Pentostam (and not Miltefosine), this shows that the US Armed Forces and the Pentagon are indeed aware of the effects of the depleted uranium, which again shows that they are lying in their denials of its cancer-producing effect, thus giving a direct answer to "QUESTION 11. WHAT DOES THE U.S. GOVT. KNOW ABOUT DU?"
in http://traprockpeace.org/moret_25nov03.pdf. They know everything, even how to slow down the mutations caused by DU.
(3) More than 2000 U.S. service members have officially contracted the disease since the Iraq War began in early 2003, most of them in Iraq (though some also in Afghanistan). When these 'walking dead’ are added to the current DoD casualty figure (2160) as soon to be dead, the US death toll tops 4,000 with a single jump. The entire US colonial expeditionary force, the 300,000 having served in Iraq are soon to be counted as US Casualties, either dead or disabled by DU.
(4) As the depleted uranium penetrators are the main rounds of the US M1A1 tanks, and the extra rounds for the tanks are carried in the M2 Bradleys, there is no doubt, that after 1000 days of war, the entire US armored equipment in Iraq is totally contaminated making these vehicles literarily dead man’s chests. Actually the US tank crews are more safe outside than inside of them, despite the current conditions in Iraq.
(5) As the US Armed Forces in Iraq are actually living dead, a zombie army soon to follow the destiny of the previous army in the First Gulf War and their Armored Vehiles hopelessly contaminated by DU, the US army actually has no troops nor tanks. This means that its fate is sealed. The United States has lost the war in Iraq as soon as the troops get the information of how they are and have been deceived by an enemy worse than that they face in Iraq, the US government.
(6) Despite of this we may have even more to worry: in her recent articles Leuren Moret tell that the US has used more DU since 1991 than the atomicity equivalent of 40,000 Nagasagi Bombs, making four nuclear wars together. This, according to her may be enough for a death sentence for all of us, who will die in silent ways. To prevent this from happening we must not listen to Mr. Bush, who claims that the future generations will be grateful for sacrifices in Iraq (cf. http://www.denverpost.com/nationworld/ci_3331907 ). The current deception of the US solders themselves by the US Government could not make the issue more clear: no matter whether you are friend or foe, there is nobody the Government of the United States wouldn’t betray. To stop them all you have to do is pass this story to the US combat troops in Iraq. Explaining them what exactly stepping into US tanks means, will leave them unmanned. This in turn will stop the armoured brigades, which in turn stops the US divisions and armies – and in the end the US government war. As soon as the war is stopped, the entire human kind must step in and help the Iraqi people to clean the country from the depleted uranium.
I’m most thankful for your assistance in this already.
Section I: Depleted Uranium
(more sources from articles themselves)
1. Depleted uranium: "Dirty bombs, dirty missiles, dirty bullets: A death sentence here and abroad"
2. Depleted Uranium: The Trojan Horse of Nuclear War
3. QUESTION 11. WHAT DOES THE U.S. GOVT. KNOW ABOUT DU?
4. A Monumental War Crime ... DU
5. Leuren Moret Speaking on Depleted Uranium
6. Cancer Epidemic Caused by U.S. WMD
7. Marin Depleted Uranium Resolution Heats Up GI's Will Come Home To A Slow Death
8. The United States is Actively Engaged in War Crimes and Polluting with Deadly Nuclear Materials
9. New Information on Iraq
10. The UNITED STATES of MONSTERS: DEPLETED URANIUM
11. Iranian president calls for war crimes charges on US
12. Squeezed To Death
13. World Uranium Weapons Conference 2003
14. International Criminal Tribunal For Afghanistan at Tokyo
15. Leuren Moret: Depleted Uranium Is WMD
16. Discounted casualties – the human cost of depleted uranium
17. Heads roll at Veterans Administration
Mushrooming depleted uranium (DU) scandal blamed
18. Casualties in Iraq
19. Pentagon Brass Suppresses Truth About Toxic Weapons
Section II: Baghdad Boil
(some samples, google yourself for more hits):
Baghdad Boil to Return? (by Dr. Roger Bate, 05/13/2004)
Topic: BAGHDAD BOIL: parasites infect many U.S. troops
Baghdad Boil' Afflicting U.S. Troops
Soldiers, Civilians Returning from Middle East: Be Aware of "Baghdad Boil"
RELIEF FROM BAGHDAD BOILS
:: Article nr. 18948 sent on 24-dec-2005 02:15 ECT
:: The address of this page is : www.uruknet.info?p=18948
:: The incoming address of this article is :
:: The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Uruknet .
COMMENTS BY REGISTERED READERS OF URUKNET
The underneath postings are under the only responsability of the authors, and not necessarily we agree with them. If someone feels that any comment contains pornographic or racist expressions, or contents contrary to the law, let us know and - if our legal office confirms - it will removed asap.
You can get the password for comments by clicking HERE (needed only once forever).
Once you have the password, click HERE to publish your own comment below here.
Comment posted: by bobnichols on 25 Dec 2005 - 18:32
Thank you for the opportunity to comment on the work,
"Iraq: Depleted Uranium aka Baghdad Boils?!"
It is solid reporting and analysis. It is also a startling display and example of the infinite capacity for lies of the US Military. Make no mistake about it, the United States is the most successful fascist Empire in the history of the world with the most lethal military in history.
Now, December 25, 2005 is way past time for the world to commence the political and economic war that will assist the people's forces in the United States and in the US Military itself bring an end to the plague of fascism controlling the US Government. To the World, from inside the United States, I say, drop the hammer, Now!
Project Censored Award Winner
San Francisco Bay View
Please spread to all that might be effected. jamie
Repost from jamie