Paul Triballi | 03.01.2006 10:38 | Health
It contains Methanol - wood alchohol, so your brain gets doped up on it, hence, perhaps, the addictive affect of what was originally developed as a drug by G.D Searle pharmaceuticals but when accidentally found to taste sweet was sold to Monsanto (that company famous for genetically modifiying foods) and sold after corruption got it passed in the USA and hence Europe, to the general trusting public in a variety of food and drink products (a safer alternative, and there are many, include the banned in the UK but widely used in India plant based extract of Stevia.)
This is really bad stuff!
STOP drinking and eating it and don't ever give it to children!
It will retard and damage their brains'.
For indepth study and information see:
All the best, and to your good health,
Paul Triballi :)
Stop Poisons In The food chain.