Saturday night's national airing of "In Plane Site" on New Zealand television represents a historic turning point in the global collective consciousness regarding the terrorist attacks of September 11. After all, it was only months after the second national airing of "In Plane Site" on Australia's Network 10, which kicked off a firestorm of debate leading to Federal Labor politician Michael Danby's demand that the programming director of Network 10 be fired for airing the program. Mr. Danby said that September 11 victims had been killed twice - once by the terrorists and once by Ten. However, Mr. Danby's highly publicized comments did not seem to dissuade worldwide public interest, as a spokesman for Network 10 stated that a unified public reaction to the film had generated a massive wave of phone calls to station operators praising the network for its airing of the program.
Producer Dave vonKleist says that support for the documentary remains a global phenomenon. The international news program Out There Television was the first syndication to take the controversial film into thirty-one countries in a single airing. The internationally available Namaste Magazine has made the documentary available to those in Europe since it's release in mid-2004. Nexus Magazine, also internationally available, has been a continued advocate, as well as other organizations in North and South America, Europe and Asia.
Shining the torch of truth to Spanish speaking nations is outspoken World Trade Center survivor, William Rodriguez. Rodriguez was the last person to escape the World Trade Center buildings before they collapsed and was witness to a deafening and massive explosion, which seemed to emanate from between sub-basement B2 and B3 of Two World Trade Center moments before UAL Flight 175 struck the tower. He believes to this day that explosives were utilized in the demolition-style, pancake collapse of both World Trade Center towers.
Commenting on some of the video evidence, which is contained in “911 In Plane Site,” NASA engineers Jim LeGarde and Dale Carros, in a recent interview at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., called into question the integrity of the 9/11 Commission Report by drawing attention to the fact that World Trade Center Towers One and Two collapsed into themselves much faster than basic physics will allow, when taking into account the physical resistance forces that are present with any building collapse. Adding confirmation to this heated controversy, Van Romero, an explosives expert and former director of the Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center at New Mexico Tech, said on September 11, 2001 "My opinion is, based on the videotapes, that after the airplanes hit the World Trade Center there were some explosive devices inside the buildings that caused the towers to collapse." Mr. Romero's comments have been widely censored in the U.S. press.
The curiosity surrounding the video and photographic images seen and discussed in the documentary has led to its mass airing in both public and private venues in the United States. It has also led to scathing criticism and rebuttal from U.S. mainstream media sources, including FOX News journalist Geraldo Rivera, syndicated talk show host Glenn Beck, CNN's Anderson Cooper and Popular Mechanics magazine. To date, no U.S. based news program has aired the documentary in its entirety.
For more information relating to the groundbreaking footage contained in this film, please visit the producer's website: www.911inplanesite.com