Attached is an mp3 of an interview with Tod Fletcher, covering the protests at the G8 in Genoa in 2001, 9/11, the 'strategy of tension' (Gladio) and it's morphing into the 'war on terror', which was brodcast by Guns and Butter on 24th January 2007.
Under the pen name Max Kolskegg, Tod Fletcher has posted online a three-part series of articles on 9/11 in its historical and political economic context: "After Genoa: Reform or Revolution"; "9/11: A Desperate Provocation by U.S. Capitalism"; and "9/11 in Context: Plans and Counter Plans". These articles are essential reading.
Other posts that are related to the ground this interview covers include:
- Daniele Ganser: NATO’s Hidden Terrorism — transcript of an interview covering Gladio and the 'war on terror', the comments include links to a 3 part BBC Timewatch series on Gladio and Daniele Ganser's book, NATO's Secret Armies: Operation Gladio and Terrorism in Western Europe.
- Nafeez Ahmed: "INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM: THE SECRET HISTORY" — mp3 on post 1945 UK / US imperialism and the use of terror.
- Craig Murray: Legality, Morality and the War on Terror — video and audio of a talk by Craig Murray [former British Ambassador to Uzbekistan].
- Michel Chossudovsky: War and Globalization - The Truth Behind 9/11 — video of a lecture from 2003, the video is available from Google video.
- BBC: The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear — 3 part documentary on the origins of Islamic fundamentalism, available to watch online and as a DVD image from the Internet Archive.
- BRITAIN: The mysterious case of the disappearing 'terror’ plots — Norm Dixon, Green Left Weekly, on the British terror scares.