and ego has before cabinet a document which will allow immunity from prosecution
during his term of office. This would also include two speakers in the house.
Given that the immunity is only for corruption , one would hope that legal
and or criminal charges for incitement to violence would be brought against him
by the Italian citizens who have suffered injury due to pogrom and racist attack.
photos of the little crank on the MSM, as the EU turns it's back on his domestic
policy and continues to work with a man who:
1. Threatened to March on Rome to gain power- like Mussolini.
2. Incited violence against ethnic community including women and children.
3. Allows members of his cabinet to breach policy on child protection
by attempting to photograph and finger-print minors.(Maroni)
4. Keeps silence when the Roman Mayor incites using facistic poses and comments?
5. Puts the army on the streets to intimdate, bully and abuse people
who live in poverty.
Sure his only complaint is that the Pope would not allow him communion
because of his divorce status- but you cannot go on fancying yourself
god's gift to women , when all they want is a bit of the patina of publicity
that rubs off so easily (possibly along with the make-up or cosmetics that
this elderly little man effects).