CAFT Yorkshire | 10.09.2008 13:08 | Sheffield
* Mary Shortle have removed rabbit fur from sale in Leeds store
* New Look have taken all the fox fur cardigans off their shelves
* Flannels have not got any fur in Leeds, but have in other stores nationwide
* Harvey Nichols, Zara and Hugo Boss haven't got any fur on sale this year
* Next One Leathers have 20+ fox and coyote trimmed coats on sale, but the manager denies they are real
* Diamonds and Pearls have got mink trimmed jewellry on sale and we are trying to contact their management at the moment
* A number of stalls in the Leeds Kirkgate Market are selling rabbit, fox and mink fur and we are currently in discussion with the council, who own the market, about introducing a policy.
* The Mad Hatter's Castle in Otley continue to drape their shelves in full length fox and rabbit fur coats, fox tails and other sick items so we will soon be announcing a day of action against them.