dissident werewolf | 19.03.2010 18:04
We'll also have words about the plight of the Belgrade 6, a piece on hackers -vs- scientology, and advice from CAAT about how to make your local MP uncomfortable when it comes to the arms trade.
There'll be recipes, announcements, and a back to back from Lung Collapser and Colonel Gadaffi to top it all off.
Go to http://radio.indybay.org:8000/dissidentisland.m3u to tune in
+++++++++++++++++++OUR PREVIOUS SHOW++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
• Livesey Museum as they face imminent eviction;
• Heathrow Transition Town;
• Radio Blackout on the repression of social movements in Turin;
• Bryn, the latest addition to the island, playing us some of his musical masterpieces;
• Dan Glass about the upcoming Aberdeen 9 trial
• Lung Collapser with more dubstep frollicks