Length: 4:47 min
You can find other English and Spanish language audios here: http://aradio.blogsport.de/englishcastellano/.
Among our last audios you can find:
* An interview about capitalism and recent changes in judicial law in the UK: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/08/07/a-radio-in-english-interview-capitalism-and-the-changes-in-the-uk-legal-aid-system/
* An interview on Reclaim the fields, food sovereignity and the prison system: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/08/05/a-radio-in-english-interview-reclaim-the-fields-food-sovereignity-and-the-prison-system/
* An interview about anarchist bookfairs in Spring 2015 and other upcoming events: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/03/14/a-radio-in-english-anarchist-bookfairs-and-upcoming-events-in-europe/
* Two interviews with comrades from Greece about the new Greek government of Syriza: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/03/12/a-radio-in-english-greek-anarchists-on-syriza/
* An interview with Radical Theory and Practice (RTP) about the cooperative, its recent project of translating Emma Goldman's memoires into Russian and a lot more: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/03/11/a-radio-in-english-rtp-cooperative-on-emma-goldman-project/
* An interview with Anarchist Black Cross Belarus about their work, the situation in the neighbouring country of Ukraine and the situation of refugees in Belarus: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/01/09/a-radio-in-english-interview-with-anarchist-black-cross-belarus-on-the-repression-ukraine-and-the-refugees/
* An interview on art and anarchism: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2014/12/19/a-radio-in-english-art-and-anarchism/
* A documentation of a presentation by Jake Conroy in Berlin: "From activist to terrorist" (as well as an interview with him): http://aradio.blogsport.de/2014/12/08/a-radio-auf-englisch-jake-conroy-from-activist-to-terrorist-presentation-and-interview/
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps.: We are now on Twitter! Please feel welcome to follow us at @aradio_berlin!
ps2.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcriptions and translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings - in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!