* Interested in taking action, but want more info first?
* Part of a group, but could do with improving how you work together?
* Want to learn new techniques for dealing with confrontational situations?
* Like to gain some new practical action skills?
* Done it all before, and keen to share your experience with others?
From 5th-10th Sept at London Docklands the DSEi NVDA Training Collective will be co-ordinating a rolling programme of non-violent direct action training and skill-sharing workshops to prepare for effective and safe action at the DSEi arms fair.
Workshops will cover a wide range of different skills, and catering for all levels of experience. So whether you’re completely new to it or a veteran campaigner, keen to take on a front-line active role or more interested in providing support to other activists, your involvement is valued.
The Training Collective are group of experienced NVDA trainers and activists from a mix of backgrounds and training styles who have come together to provide training for the week of action at DSEi.
Trinity Methodist Centre, 119 East India Dock Road, Poplar, E14 (All Saints DLR).
7th September 12:00-13:30
Convergence Centre, Kingsley Hall ,Powis Road , London E3
Later more training sessions will run in a nearby church hall.
For details Tel: 07796 430 141, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the stall at the Convergence Centre.
More on DSEi Arms Fair: