| Thessaloniki EU
| Social Struggles
- 26 Nov 03: Press Release TPSG - 2 Hungerstrikers moved to hospital in critical condition
- 25 Nov 03 New photo by Reuters photographer Yannis Behrakis clearly proves that Simon has been framed by the greek police!
- 25 Nov 03 Amnesty International Press Release calls for independent investigation into ill-treatment of demonstrators
- 24 Nov 03: The hunger-strikers' doctors issue a public call due to Simon and Kastros "extremely dangerous" condition
- 24 Nov 03: Press Release Legal Team. The public prosecutor suggested to turn down the request for immediate release of the seven hungerstrikers. The magistrates council can decide against the public prosecutor.
- 23 Nov 03: Press Release Legal Team. Authorities continue to move prisoners around without informing their doctors and lawyers.
- 21 Nov 03: Press Release Thessaloniki Prisoner Support Group. Waiting for decision from Greek government.
- 20 Nov 03: Second medical statement about deteriorating health of the five hungerstrikers.
- 20 Nov 03: Telephone interview with Carlos Martin (es)(date not clear).
- 17 Nov 03: Photo of Simon chapman on his 44th day without food.
- 15 Nov 03: Doctors of the 5 hungerstrikers release a public call.
- 15 Nov 03: Greek Embassy Occupied and Air Olympic attacked in Paris, During ESF demonstrations.
- 15 Nov 03: Update of solidarity actions in Greece since Nov 11 and full story as slideshow.
- 14 Nov 03: Doctores release a Medical Report
- 14 Nov. 03 7 day solidarity hunger strike by the other two 'Saloniki 7' prisoners.
- 14 Nov. 03: Doctors, Lawyers, Letters and Demonstrations.
- 14 Nov. 03: EU Greens demand the immediate release of the Thessaloniki 7.
- 13 Nov. 03: Report of new video evidence in Simon Chapman's case.
- 10 Nov. 03: Legal Team Press Release.
- 09 Nov. 03: Athens bank bombs linked with US FBI Director visit and prisoner solidarity.
- 07 Nov. 03: Legal Team press release.
- 07 Nov. 03: 1,500 strong demonstration in Atens. The same night 3 banks are firebombed.
- 05 Nov. 03: Hunger strikers in critical condition, Carlos Martinez tortured in hospital.
- 04 Nov. 03: Carlos Martin Martinez has been admited to hospital after 30 days without food.
- 02 Nov. 03: Update
- 29 Oct. 03: Update on the health of the hunger strikers from the Legal Team
- 24 Oct. 03 London Defence and Monitoring Group update
- 24 Oct. 03: Update on the hunger strikes
- 23 Oct. 03: Legal update on 3rd appeal
- 03 Oct. 03: [Espanol] Huelga de Hambre Compañeros Encarcelados en Tesalónica
- 01 Oct. 03: [Espanol] Interview with Carlos Martin about the start of the hunger strikes
- 29 Sept. 03: Report on results of 2nd appeal and the commencement of hunger strikes
- 16 Sept. 03: [Espanol] Interview with the brother of Carlos Martin Martinez.
- 25 Aug. 03: Report on results of 1st appeal
- 10 Aug. 03: IMC-UK update on Simon Chapman and Thessaloniki prisoners
- 18 July 03: Denial of letters
- 1 July 03: Update 3
- 30 June 03: No Justice in Thessaloniki
- 27 June 03: Update 2
- 25 June 03: Update 1